The Washington Hotel
(or Lower Tavern), 56 Main Street, Vincentown
The top picture likely dates to the 1860s. Details of interest are the two story porch, and the sign and pump in the foreground.
The middle picture likely dates to the late 1800s. It nicely shows the finished stucco exterior and the arched-front dormers. The stucco was scribed with lines to make the exterior appear as finished stone (this is called an ashlar finish). Arched dormers as seen here are common in buildings between 1820 and 1840. The Hotel was built c.1834.
The lower picture is from the mid-1900s and shows the hotel and its adjacent properties (57 Main Street to the left and the American Store to the right) as they appeared at that time. Notice that the porches second story rail has been removed and the 2nd floor door has been converted to a window.